Instructions for the 2017 FA Trophy final
The Malta Football Association would like to announce the following traffic and crowd management arrangements for the FA Trophy final, being played on Saturday, May 20 (kick-off 5pm) at the National Stadium, Ta’ Qali.
FLORIANA FC vs SLIEMA WANDERERS
• For the FA Trophy final between Floriana FC and Sliema Wanderers, being played on Saturday, the gates will open at 3.15pm. The stand allocations are as follows:
FlorianaFC– West A
Sliema Wanderers – West C
Nurseries – Millennium D
Neutral fans and Family Stand – Millennium F
• The police will set up a buffer zone along the National Stadium ring road, from the Training Grounds area to the Millennium Stand roundabout (next to the MFCC entrance).
• Floriana supporters will be allocated the WEST car park (enclosure) and the adjacent road leading to Durumblat. The Floriana fans are to reach the National Stadium from the Mosta area (Durumblat).
• Sliema Wanderers supporters are to park their vehicles along the road in front of the Millennium Stand. They are to approach the stadium from the area where there is the Military Cemetery, coming from Żebbuġ or Attard.
• Floriana supporters making their way to the Stadium on doubledecker buses have allocated parking behind the North Stand, facing the Training Grounds so as to exit from Durumblat Road after the game.
• Doubledecker buses carrying Sliema Wanderers fans have allocated parking behind the South Stand, facing the MFA Gym so as to exit from the Żebbuġ area.
• These traffic and parking arrangements have been agreed by the Police, MFA and the respective clubs.